Looking for Staff?
ITEC Employment is responding to employer demands with a key focus on skills shortages within your region.
We are working with you to:
- design intensive skilling programs that are employer specific
- identify opportunities and skill shortages within the community
- fund training either in house by the employer or we bring in an outside provider to design training to suit your needs
- provide choices for the employer
- provide post placement support and mentoring (where applicable) to help communication ensuring a productive ongoing working relationship
- provide financial support through the initial employment when the employee is still being trained and learning we offer wage subsidies to offset any financial burden
- Provide local expertise and community links through the offices, staff and business development team
For more information on how ITEC Employment can meet your needs or to find out what industry strategies are available in your area – contact your “Integration Service Manager”
“ITEC filled my position within a respectable time and with an appropriate candidate. I am impressed with the candidate that ITEC presented and would gladly use their free service again.”
“I was approached by ITEC with a prospective employee for my company. Natalie explained opportunities that ITEC could provide within my business in the current economic climate. This entailed a jobseeker that had completed Certificate 2 in Retail through ITEC. With the assistance of Natalie I was able to negotiate a wage subsidy and mentoring assistance for the first three months. In addition to this I required the staff member to have a MR licence, ITEC was forthcoming with that and provided financial assistance to the staff member. I would like to thank ITEC for their support and envisage an ongoing relationship with ITEC in the future.”